If you wish to cancel or have your item returned, please read this procedure carefully.
The product page itself should display the Returns Policy for that particular product, so always refer to that page first.
1. In accordance with the UK Regulations, The Consumer Protection (Distant Selling) Regulations 2000 ("The Buyer's right to cancel"), the Buyer has the right of cancellation within 14 days except where a Product is tailored to customer requirements and without fault.
2. To exercise the Buyer's right of cancellation, the Buyer must give written notice to the Seller by letter or e-mail giving details of the Products ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. Notification by phone is not sufficient. This must be done within the first 14 days. If the goods are rejected on the day of delivery, or if the order is cancelled after delivery is attempted, there will be a £50 cost which will be deducted from the refund to cover the courier cost to return that item to us
3. Once the Seller has been notified of the cancelling of the Contract, the Seller will refund or re-credit the Buyer within 14 days for any sum that has been paid or debited from the Buyer's credit card for the Products.
4. If the Buyer does not cancel the Contract in accordance with point 1 and 2, the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods (except any manufacturing faults) and will not be liable to return the Goods to the Seller.
5. If the Seller has delivered the Products to the Buyer but the Buyer wants to cancel the Contract, as prescribed in clauses 1 and 2, the Buyer must retain possession of the Goods until the cancellation notice has been sent to the Seller within the relevant time limit. The Products can not be used. The Buyer will be responsible for returning the Products to the Supplier at the Buyer's own cost. The Products must be returned to the address Sellers warehouse at the address below. The Buyer must take reasonable care to ensure that the Products are not damaged in the meantime or in transit and return them in the packaging and condition they were delivered to the Buyer. Alternatively, the Seller, under the authority of the Buyer will organise for the goods to be collected on a mutually convenient date. In this case, the Buyer will be re-credited with a full refund minus the exact cost of collecting the Products. This refund will take place within 14 days of the Products being delivered back to the Seller's warehouse.
7. If a bed and mattress has been taken out of it's box and assembled or used then refund cannot be issued for the item(s).
8. If an item develops a fault after the first 30 days of delivery, but within the 12 months of purchase, then we will either repair or exchange the goods free of charge.
If your goods have been delivered and are defective or damaged, please read this procedure carefully.
1. The Buyer must provide written notice of the defect or damage within 48 hours of the Buyer receiving the Product(s) from the Seller. The written notice must be in the form of an e-mail and sent to email@example.com. In the email, the Buyer must include the following details;
2. The Buyer must not use the defected goods unless instructed in writing by the Seller to do so.
3. The Seller will contact the Buyer within 24-48 working hours to discuss the problems and provide a solution to rectify the situation.
4. The seller will not be liable to replace any products should they fall under the following categories:
5. Providing the Buyer does not fall within any of these categories, the Seller reserves the right to either; Repair or replace such Products (or the defective part) free of charge; or Refund the price of such Products (or a proportionate part of the price) provided that the Buyer allows for the Seller to collect the Products or the part of the Products that are defective.
6. Should replacement Parts be requested by the Buyer, the time in which the replacement parts can be delivered to the Buyer will depend on the lead time stated by the relevant manufacturers. The Seller will relay this information to the Buyer but will take no responsibility should this time be longer.
7. Should a refund be offered to the Buyer, the money will be re-credited back onto the same credit/debit card the Buyer used to make the original purchase. This will be done within 14 days of the Seller receiving the goods back into their warehouse. If a customer cancels an order before delivery a full refund will be issued (minus any courier charges if applicable) within 14 days.
Please note that further details of both our cancellation and returns procedure can be found in our Terms and Conditions
Cancellation of order after it has been delivered
1. If the buyer does not like the item or if it does not fit, the buyer can either return the item to us for a full refund or have us collect it for a chrage of £50.
2. If the buyer asks us to collect it can take up to 20 working days to arrange a collection.
3. Once collected and returned back to our warehouse, it will be inspected and then a refund will be issued minus the collection charge.
4. The refund will be in the buyers account within 10 working days from the date of inspection.